One of the most popular backpacking routes for good reason. The round the world Australasia trip incorporates Thailand, Australia and New Zealand taking in beautiful surroundings lots of action and plenty of backpackers to hang out with in these three very different countries. With most of your activities taken care of, all of your transport and a large amount of accommodation, you know your trip will be well-organised and enjoyable from day one.
Round The World Australasia Photos
Round The World Australasia: Trip Highlights
The best parts of Thailand, Australia & New Zealand
This is a classic trip to some of the most popular backpacking locations. Stopping off in Thailand enroute is the perfect way to start, with rich culture incredible beaches and a great backpacker party scene you will do it all the Xtreme Thailand Experience.
Your next stop will be Australia, where we have an amazing first week planned for you, with job assistance if you want it.
Plus after that, we include a flexible hop on hop off East coast pass so you can spend as little or as long as you like travelling from Sydney to Cairns doing some amazing activities en route.
Finally, you finish up in New Zealand. Your first 2 nights and airport transfers are taken care off as we include the Auckland arrival pack. With a hop on hop off pass on the Kiwi experience (funky chicken), you’ll see both North and South Islands while spending five incredible the trembling days doing it all in the capital of adrenaline, Queenstown! 5 nights on the Queenstown Adrenaline Overload!
Remember you can alter these itineraries, add things or take them out. Just get in touch with us with your questions and we will put together the perfect trip for you.
- Discovering Thai culture, temples & cuisine on mind-blowing cultural experiences.
- Trekking through national parks & discovering cool waterfalls.
- Volunteering with Elephants and Mahouts
- Exploring exciting Bangkok and stay in a fun backpackers hostel near the backpacking Mecca Khao San Road
- Adrenaline Action on Koh Tao like diving and freediving, kickboxing or cross fit. If you prefer to chill out a little, you can with a yoga course.
- Koh Tao adventure day with longtail boat, snorkelling, paradise islands and view points.
- Try Out Scuba with a Xtreme trial Scuba Experience
- SUP! Stand Up Paddle try out and lots… lots more
- 8 Day arrival pack in Amazing Sydney
- group start dates
- fully guided
- Transfer from airport
- 7 Nights in superb hostel
- Assistance getting set up to work in Australia (bank, tax numbers etc)
- Flexible hop on hop off bus pass
- Plan as you go
- Discover exciting New Zealand
- 2 nights on arrival included plus 1 week in Queens Town included
- Lots of adrenaline activities in Queens Town
- Bungee, skydive… you name it
- See both islands
- Amazing backpacker buses
- Flexible hop on Hop Off
- Thailand: The Xtreme Thailand experience: 4 weeks (set start date)
- Australia: Sydney ConneXion: 7 nights (set start date)
- Australia: OzExperience Bruce Pass, bus pass. Min 10 days, advised 2.5 weeks
- New Zealand: Auckland Arrival Pack 2 nights
- New Zealand: Queens Town Adrenaline Overload. 5 nights
- New Zealand: Kiwi Experience, Funky Chicken: Flexible. Min 20 days, advised 25
Experience Thailand with our top selling trip. Four adventure-filled weeks, that will take you from Bangkok to the heart of Thailand, to the tropical beaches of Koh Tao. Our included airport collection, Thai guides, guaranteed group numbers and jam-packed itinerary make this ideal for first time or solo travellers. Meet new people, make new friends, plus choose from 5 awesome activities for your 3rd week and have an unforgettable month-long journey.
The perfect bolt on to any Hop on hop off pass. The mother of all adrenaline adventures. The Xtreme Gap New Zealand Adrenaline Tour. You will have the time of your life travelling through the country jumping off high things, out of flying things and doing dare devil adventures that will make you go weak at the knees. You can relax in the knowledge that because it is pre booked, you will get to do all the things you set out to do, before drinking your budget away at the bar.
Bruce Pass Oz Experience The Bruce Pass from Oz Experience allows you to travel from Sydney to Cairns on a flexible hop on hop off backpacker bus. Guides accompany you all the way and it is one of the most popular backpacking options to get you up the East Coast. We will beat any price on this pass.
The Kiwi Auckland Arrival Package includes all the basics for your first few days in New Zealand – accommodation at a top backpackers in Auckland, arrival airport transfer and a half day city tour to introduce you to this fantastic city! Not only will you love the hostel, located just steps from all of Auckland most famous sights, you’ll get extra benefits such as a free rooftop sauna, and spa on our sun-deck.
This is the ultimate beginning to an epic adventure in Australia. The Sydney ConneXion is all about having an amazing first week, meeting new friends and doing some incredible adventures fully guided in one of the coolest cities in the world. Whilst you’re out having fun we take care of all the hassle enabling you to get set up with a job with a 12 month membership access of the best backpacker job network in Australia. Everything is taken care for you so no worries about arriving in Australia this can turn into one of the most daunting yet exciting things you will ever do!
A Rough Idea of Price
All of our gap year holidays are completely customised to your needs and prices will therefore vary based on things like the time of year and level of accommodation; but we want to give you as good an idea of how much this itinerary will cost.
14 Week - Thailand - Australia - New Zealand