You can stay for a minimum of two weeks up to a maximum of 8 weeks
Set in an awesome private game reserve you will get the opportunity to join other volunteers experiencing hands on conservation with animals in the heart of the African bush. The animal sanctuary mission is to take in all kinds of injured or abandoned or orphaned animals, and they need the support of people like you to help care for them. Become a surrogate mum to baboon babies, feed the lions and go for bush walks with big cats. All in a days work at the Namibian wildlife conservation experience programme.
YOUR ROLE AS A WILDLIFE CONSERVATION VOLUNTEER
Some of your responsibilities will include preparing food for the animals, patrolling carnivore enclosures, walking with the caracals, playtime with the baboons, game drives, camera trap setting and collecting, learn about carnivores during staff-led carnivore feeds, and manual farm work such as de-bushing and pulling grass in the field, working in the vegetable garden, building fences etc.
Namibia Wildlife Conservation Experience Photos
Namibia Wildlife Conservation Experience: Trip Highlights
- Get up close and personal with all kinds of wildlife.
- Set on a huge private game reserve in the African Bush.
- Learn everything about, cheetahs, lions and small orphaned monkeys.
- Join a group of other conservation volunteers.
- Bush walks and enclosure patrols.
- Feeding wild animals and babysitting baboons.
- Sleep outs under the stars (weather permitting).
- Help to save the wild animals of Africa.
A Rough Idea of Price
All of our gap year holidays are completely customised to your needs and prices will therefore vary based on things like the time of year and level of accommodation; but we want to give you as good an idea of how much this itinerary will cost.
2 Week -
4 Week -
6 Week -
8 Week -