We offer you the safest and best local transportation available in each sector. You may find yourself aboard a first class public bus with A/C, TV and WC, a 12 passenger mini-van. In developing countries where the infrastructure is not the best, such as Guatemala, Honduras or Bolivia you will travel in local shuttle transportation, second class buses, flights or trains. Rest assured you will travel on the best available means of transport. Getting from one destination to the next will surely be an exciting experience!
This ultra convenient hop-on hop-off bus pass is the best way to organize your transportation and adventure activities when travelling in South America. If you do not speak Spanish, it can be quite a hassle and a bit of a minefield to make your way around this fascinating continent. Don’t let language issues put you off exploring these amazing countries
This travel pass makes it easy to go backpacking in South America. We include all your transportation and loads of free activities en route. What’s more all the itineraries are flexible and we have daily departures to make this the ideal solution to travel South America.
- Start in Lima, Peru
- End in La Paz, Bolivia
- Travel is in one direction only
- Minimum trip time recommended is 25 days
Complete Peru and Bolivia Travel Pass Photos
Complete Peru and Bolivia Travel Pass: Trip Highlights
- Ballestas Islands
- Sandboarding Xtreme Dune buggy adventures in a desert away sis
- Colca Canyon
- Sacred Valley Andean Explorer
- Amantani Island Homestay trip, one night included.
- 4×4 Jeep Adventure, three days and two nights included, to Salar de Uyuni and Atacama Desert
- Inca Trail Trek (At own expense)
- Lima Experience (At own expense)
There is no time limit to complete this pass: However the dates are fixed once you have booked them. but we recommend a minimum trip time of 25 days to cover all transport and day trips.
Trek the Inca Trail is not included. We recommend you book this before you travel as the permits for Machu Picchu need to be booked well in advance. Please note there is no Inca Trail in February.
- Starting in Lima see the the beautiful colonial City. Consider adding on our Lima surf connection if you really want to see it like local!
- With this pass you can see the ancient city of Machu Picchu, hang out in Lake Titicaca with a homestay experience, and swap travellers tales in the Cross Keys pub in the historic city of Cuzco. If you have taken advantage of the optional Trek the Inca Trail trip where better to sit back and enjoy a drink and talk about your experience.
- Tour the Sacred Valley, a lush area that supplies much of Cusco with maize, fruit and vegetables.
- At Puno you can see Lake Titicaca.
- A couple of hours from Puno is Copacabana….NO not that one……..this one is a shrine for pilgrims. If you happen to be there in August you might just be one of the thousands that descend on the town for the feast of it’s patron saint.
- Take an optional flight to see the breathtaking Nazca lines. Spend an included night at Peru’s third most popular tourist destination, Colca Canyon. Even deeper than the more famous Grand Canyon, you can watch the Andean Condors soaring high up on the thermals.
- For a change of pace and scenery get Xtreme with sand boarding and dune bashing in Huacachina.
- Wildlife spotting in the Ballestas Islands on an included boat trip. Roughly 15km off the coast of Peru the islands are home to the guanay guano bird, the blue-footed booby, the tendril, the Humboldt Penguin and two varieties of seals (fur seals and sea lions).
- Check out Lima and visit Parque de la Reserva with its unique show of water, lights and music. Have a scary treat in the chilling catacombs of the Convent of San Francisco. Sit and watch the world go by while sipping a classic Pisco Sour cocktail.
- Paracas has beautiful beaches and coastline and is a great place for adventure sports such as diving, dune buggies and hang-gliding.
- One of the highlights of the tour will be seeing the vast Salar de Uyuni salt flats. Just over 4,000 square miles in size, they have to be seen to be believed. Visiting the salt flats is part of an included three day, two night 4×4 Jeep adventure tour.
- Finish up in La Paz, the administrative capital of Bolivia. Founded in 1548 La Paz is known for unusual topography, culture and unique markets.
- Option to cycle the death road the worlds most scariest highway!
The only accommodation included is:
- Colca Canyon, two days and one night
- Amantani Island
- Jeep adventure, three days and two nights
Nothing else is booked for you but you do have access to exclusive discounts for hostels en route.
A Rough Idea of Price
All of our gap year holidays are completely customised to your needs and prices will therefore vary based on things like the time of year and level of accommodation; but we want to give you as good an idea of how much this itinerary will cost.
25 Days - Standard pass (No death road)
25 Days - Standard pass (Including Death Road)