Fly into El Prat Airport (Barcelona). With really cheap flights from most European destinations, it is very easy to get there.
The Barcelona Connexion brings you the best of sun, sea and the city. The vibrant pulsating capital of Catalonia is one of the most exciting European cities. As a city it has it all, Mediterranean beaches, loads of history, architectural wonders and seriously good nightlife: From Student bars to swanky clubs.
Barcelona is one of our favorite places and its always a good time to visit Barca, that is why we run it year round. Join us in the heart of the action on our Barcelona ConneXion and we guarantee you a good time with an action packed itinerary, fun and expert local support and good times with new mates. Join solo or come in a group either way you will be in good company.
We include your stay in our funky hostel, great breakfast and lunch, a big night out with free club entry, city walking tour and you can pick your activity. Choose between a 2 hour cooking experience with shedloads of sangria, our BCN Party Pack: a 3 hour open bar pre-game then on to a Barcelona beach club or our boat party, a legendary 2 hour booze cruise with open bar, DJ and live music.
Barcelona ConneXion: Trip Highlights
It is the kind of place you always go back to. In many ways it’s the perfect place to be. But this trip is not just about what you do and where you are doing it, it’s about who you’re doing it with. Our Barcelona-based crew are legends in making you have a good time and getting you settled into the atmosphere of this amazing city.
Barcelona is amazing. Stunningly beautiful and funky people. It’s that happy contentment only provided when living next to the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean.
The epic nightlife in world-class clubs. Great food from historic bars in the Gothic Quarter to world cuisine. Perhaps it is the draw of good times that bring people here, or the low-cost flights on easyJet and Ryanair either way it’s a great place to be.
We run the Barcelona ConneXion every week with no set start dates. You can join us any day! But of course most fun is joining us over the weekend.
The Barcelona ConneXion is a great start to combining some of our Balearic Island adventures whether that is the Ibiza Weekender or Mallorca bootcamp, and you can also combine it with a road trip to stay at our surf camp in San Sebastian (Basque Country).
Certain dates you want to look out for are the Sonar Festival, Sitges Carnival the date of these tend to change every year, so check out when these are happening.
European parties you might want to join, dates are different Yearly (except San Juan) so please contact us for this years date:
- Sonar in June
- San Juan Festival 21 June (set date)
- San Vino June/July
- Running of the Bulls Bulls June
- Tomatina August
- Stay at the magnificent beachfront hostel
- Hearty breakfast and delicious dinner daily
- Best of Barcelona walking tour
- Pick your included activity: Spanish Cooking Class, where our chef will teach you how to make a delicious paella and fresh home-made sangria, our BCN Party Pack with a 3 hour open bar pre-game then on to a Barcelona beach club or our boat party, a legendary 2 hour booze cruise with open bar, DJ and live music
- Epic Barcelona bar crawl
- Crazy pre-game drink deals and discounts for wild nights out
- Nightly guest list club entry
- Access to an arsenal of activities to add on (own costs) like Bike tours, Paintball, Barcelona Beer bike, Tapas Tours, Waterpark parties, Jet-skiing, kayaking.
- FINALLY THE AWESOME CREW!
Barcelona ConneXion Photos
We stay in an area of Barcelona called Poblenou, just minutes from the beach, surrounded with cool bars and restaurants, and easy access to transport links
It’s a tourist Mecca. Thousands upon millions upon billions of sun-seeking, fun-loving revellers flock here every year and there’s a bloody good reason for it. It’s because Barcelona is awesome. It has a bit of everything, but still retains a small city vibe. The nightlife is nothing less than hectic and intense, the day life is a myriad of colours, sites, sounds, smells, street performers and sangria.
A Rough Idea of Price
All of our gap year holidays are completely customised to your needs and prices will therefore vary based on things like the time of year and level of accommodation; but we want to give you as good an idea of how much this itinerary will cost.
3 Days - October - MayBook Now
3 Days - June - SeptemberBook Now
5 Days - October - MayBook Now
5 Days - June - SeptemberBook Now
- Includes a stay at our magnificent beach hostel
- Hearty breakfast and delicious dinner daily
- Best of Barcelona free walking tour
- Crazy pre-game drink deals and discounts for wild nights out, nightly free club entry to Shoko, Catwalk and Opium (strict dress code applies)
- PLUS Choose one of the following: Cooking Class (any day), BCN Party Pack (Thurs or Fri) or Boat Party (Thurs-Sat)
- Tapas Tours, Waterpark party, Jet Ski’s, Paint-balling, Go-Karting, kayaking and snorkelling, SUP, extra night GBP55pp
- Airport Transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Meals unless stated
- Spending money
Frequently Asked Questions
15-20 minute drive or a 20 minute bus ride.
Sunglasses and sunscreen as it gets pretty hot in summer, a bikini or swimmers for the beach and something fancy for partying at Barcelona’s beach clubs!
Hostel in the area called Poblenou, just minutes from the beach, surrounded with cool bars and restaurants, and easy access to transport links and just a few minutes walk from one of the nicer of the city beaches. Shared accommodation.
The Barcelona trip has flexible start dates and you’ll meet plenty of others at the hostel and on your activities like the boat party and/or cooking class.