The Xtreme Ibiza WeekenderBook Now
There’s a reason why Ibiza is so popular :
It’s because it’s so beautiful. We mean, the place is stunning, with mountains and azure seas and perfect weather and Mediterranean foll·i·age. It’s like, breathtaking, you know? Like, wow. So it makes sense that the party animals of Europe set up their headquarters there in beautiful environments where hedonistic pursuits can really flourish.
Xtremes trips to Ibiza are like this :
- How: Meet us there or come float with us on the ferry.
- Stay Hippie Camp: All inclusive: £60 a night (min. 2 nights)/ Bed only: £25 a night
- Sleep: We’ll be resting our spinning head in tents with air mattresses and sleeping bags provided in our lovely campsite by the sea.
- Eat: Breakfast and lunches are included – delicious options for breakfast and portable lunches to take
to the beach
- Open bar access to beer and sangria 11am-11pm (10€ extra a day)
- " data-link="" data-target="">
- Arrival in Ibiza at 8:00 hrs (boat) or whenever your flight arrives (airplane).
- Bus Or taxi from the harbour/ Airport to the resort (not included)
- Pick up available at 3pm but pre arrangment nessassary
- Free time with an open bar and get to know the rest of the group
- Afternoon beach session with open bar
- At night awesome party.
- Early morning yoga
- Free day
- Night Party at one of the famous clubs PACHA / Amnesia / Privilege /Zoo Project. (optional – not included on the price).
- Free day
- We check out at 11am.
- Ferry leaves at 11am and gets back to Barcelona at 9pm.
Want More Check Out The Xtreme Passport.
● Ibiza town/ferry terminal pickup & drop off (available 3pm daily, pre-book necessary)
● tents with airbeds and sleeping bags
● breakfast daily (pancakes, Spanish toasts, french toasts, eggs, oats, fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice)
● lunch daily (takeaway baguettes for beach)
● open bar access to beer and sangria 11-11 (10€ extra a day*)
● daily use of snorkeling gear, daily morning yoga sesh
● football, volleyball games, beach frisbee, coastal hikes and cliff jumping
● party trips and guiding, discounted club entry
● sunburn and friends for life, visits to various hippie markets
*Additional local payments for marked items
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Ridiculous sunglasses