The Xtreme Ibiza WeekenderBook Now
There’s a reason why Ibiza is so popular :
It’s because it’s so beautiful. We mean, the place is stunning, with mountains and azure seas and perfect weather and Mediterranean foll·i·age. It’s like, breathtaking, you know? Like, wow. So it makes sense that the party animals of Europe set up their headquarters there in beautiful environments where hedonistic pursuits can really flourish.
Xtremes trips to Ibiza are like this :
- How: Meet us there or come float with us on the ferry.
- Stay Hippie Camp: All inclusive: £60 a night (min. 2 nights)/ Single tent is an extra £25 a night
- Sleep: We’ll be resting our spinning head in tents with air mattresses and sleeping bags provided in our lovely campsite by the sea.
- Eat: Breakfast and lunches are included – delicious options for breakfast and portable lunches to take to the beach
- Open bar access to beer and sangria 11am-11pm (£10 extra a day)
- " data-link="" data-target="">
This programme runs over the weekend, but if you like to join on week days or stay more then 3 nights we can arrange that for you too.
- Arrival in Ibiza at 8:00 hrs (boat) or whenever your flight arrives (airplane).
- Bus or taxi from the harbour/ Airport to the resort (not included)
- Pick up available at 3pm but pre arrangement necessary
- Free time with an open bar and get to know the rest of the group
- At night awesome party.
Saturday – Sunday
- Wake up at 9 am to a delicious breakfast
- 11 am you can and should join the morning yoga session
- Join us on the beach and we will bring you your lunch at 13:00
- Afternoon with snorkeling followed by beer and sangria
- late afternoon visit the Hippy market
- Head back for dinner (not included) and drinks
- Night Party at one of the famous clubs PACHA / Amnesia / Privilege /Zoo Project, you name it. Our guide can get discounted passes for you. (optional – not included on the price).
- breakfast and yoga and goodbyes. Check out at 11… or book a few nights extra 🙂
Your accommodation during your time with us in Ibiza will be in a camp where the grass is greener, the tents poles are straighter, the hammocks are well hung. Located almost on top of Cala Martina beach, with its fine sand and crystal clear water, our Beach Camp has a great atmosphere and a wicked crowd. We have created the perfect Ibiza Campsite setup with access to the amazing natural beauty of Ibiza with the Hippie lifestyle and the rave filled evenings.
You sleep in a large glamping tent that you can stand up in, for stretching, dressing and other activities, there is power and lighting, and you will sleep on comfortable inflatable mattresses with fitted bed sheets and sleeping bags, also we provide pillows, for the head on request, so you don’t have to sleep on your dirty clothes.
Bottle of water to start the day right, and help the hang over. Morning coffee breakfast with pancakes, french toasts, eggs, oats, fruit, juice, etc.
Your lunch are delicious takeaway baguettes, to bring to the beach.
Want More Check Out The Xtreme Passport.
● Tents with airbeds and sleeping bags
● Breakfast daily (pancakes, Spanish toasts, french toasts, eggs, oats, fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice)
● Lunch daily (takeaway baguettes for beach)
● Open bar access to beer and sangria 11-11 (£10 extra a day*)
● Daily use of snorkeling gear, daily morning yoga session
● Football, volleyball games, beach frisbee, coastal hikes and cliff jumping
● Party trips and guiding, discounted club entry
● Sunburn and friends for life, visits to various hippie markets
- Open bar of beer and sangria from 11am to 11pm for only £10 per day
- Solo tent upgrade £25 per night
- Cirque de la Nuit Boat Party £79pp weekdays/£89pp weekends
*Additional local payments for marked items
- Flights to and from Ibiza
- Ferry costs (from Barcelona usually about £80)
- Ibiza town/ferry terminal pickup & drop off or Airport pickup & drop off
- Travel insurance
- Ridiculous sunglasses