Our bootcamp is in Phuket, so you need to arrange your flights to arrive there.
An awesome combination of fitness and relaxation. First focus on your fitness in Thailand before heading to another tropical island for some serious beach time to show off your new body!
Thailand Fitness & Beaches: Trip Highlights
COMBINING FITNESS AND RELAXATION ON STUNNING BEACHES IN THAILAND
Whilst joining us at bootcamp for a week or two to focus on your health might be your main priority, it is great to know that you are able to see and do that much more by adding on another adventure after your training with us. We have a bunch of amazing trips that are easy to combine with the bootcamp, which will give you the chance to experience the best of Thailand. On this page, we focus on adding an extra beach week on Koh Tao. Who wouldn’t want to show off their new ripped beach body, while exploring the most beautiful beaches in the world?
THAILAND FITNESS BOOTCAMP
- Most guests travel to the boot camp travelling solo so don´t be afraid to come alone. You will not be alone. We hook you up on Facebook before arrival so you can meet others at the camp.
- See your fitness improving efficiently with a personal training mentor session every week.
- You will be amazed at how much fitter and better you feel with lots of varied group fitness training sessions that actually work.
- Discover how motivated you get when training in a group, you will be amazed at what you can achieve.
- There is nothing stopping you from reaching your fitness goals with access to comprehensive gym and training equipment.
- Improve fitness faster and more efficiently with proven advanced fitness techniques, taught to you by top fitness professionals.
- This part of the trip is about you and improving your personal fitness with a plan based on your level and fitness goals in a supportive group environment.
- You don´t have to worry about what you eat, we have designed and include a meal plan devised by nutritionists to help compliment your goals.
- Discover new ways to stay fit trying other sports as well, like Muay Thai & Yoga (no extra costs).
- There is no limit to how much you can train with Unlimited Gym Access 6 days a week.
- You will get out and about and hit the beach with beach training sessions.
BEACH TIME ON KOH TAO:
- Exploring stunning beaches
- Enjoining lovely dinners on the beach
- Beach parties
- Dancing on the beach
- Yoga sessions (optional)
Thailand Fitness & Beaches Photos
If your budget doesn’t stretch to the luxury options, we have now got standard ensuite accommodation. Set in another resort, you have a clean comfortable room with air conditioning, private bathroom, fridge, desk, wifi, cable tv. This modern resort hotel has free high-speed internet, a nice pool and clean and comfy ensuite rooms.
ACCOMMODATION ON KOH TAO BEACH WEEK
The location of our accommodation on Koh Tao is perfect! A 2-minute walk from the beach you will find your beautiful new, safe and clean home from home.
Our accommodation is one of the few places on the island with a swimming pool, which in 30 degrees heat is a godsend. Your room, basic but spacious and comfortable, will have an en-suite and there is a maid service. There is a laundry service (approx £3 per big bag load) as well. Linen and towels are provided.
A Rough Idea of Price
All of our gap year holidays are completely customised to your needs and prices will therefore vary based on things like the time of year and level of accommodation; but we want to give you as good an idea of how much this itinerary will cost.
14 Days - 1 Week Fit & BeachBook Now
INCLUDED TROPICAL FITNESS BOOTCAMP
- Pre departure information
- Airport Pick Up from Phuket
- Introduction orientation session by our Rep
- Meal Plan, 2 meals a day
- Access to all training equipment and gym (also on Sunday)
- Weekly personal training session 1 to 1
- All group body fit training sessions 6 days a week
- All group weights training sessions 6 days a week
- Option for yoga sessions, no extra charges
- Beach front runs and workout sessions
- Option to join Muay Thai Classes 2 sessions a week
- Brand new abs on departure!
INCLUDED ON KOH TAO
- 6 nights of accommodation on Koh Tao
- Pick up from the pier on Koh Tao
- Introduction by our rep
- Dinner on arrival day
- Optional upgrades – scuba diving, Muay Thai sessions, Yoga. Can be booked locally.
EXCLUDED TROPICAL FITNESS BOOTCAMP
- Taxi back to airport
- One meal a day and meals on Sunday (2 meals included in meal plan).*
- Extra personal training sessions (1 per week included)
EXCLUDED FOR COMBINATION TRIP
- Travel Insurance
- Most Meals
- Return transfer to airport
Frequently Asked Questions
the trip is on Koh Tao, we will help you plan and arrange it all.
Remember, you have a week or two of training, then off on your next tour. The climate will stay the same all year round which will be in the mid 30´s so light clothing will be best. It will also help if you use a backpack rather than a suitcase as it will be more comfortable for you to travel around with but don’t worry, your pre-departure pack has a packing list too.
Yes, of course, you can. We will put you in touch with other group members shortly before your tour. You can also join our Facebook page to interact with your group and others, see pictures etc.
Book your flights to land on your start date if you can. Do not book your flights until you have booked with us and received a confirmation invoice. Let us know if you need some help planning it all.
It is recommended that you do take malaria pills in some parts of Thailand and the surrounding countries. The areas that we visit during the tour are generally considered malaria free, however, this can change so always speak to your GP before you travel and if you are going to other areas of Thailand and S.E. Asia it is very likely that you will need some. You can also consult the CDC website for more info
The Thai new year is celebrated on the 13 and 14th of April! it’s an amazing event, waterfest! We have classes at 11.00 and 19.00 (times can change) for the customers who do want to get in a bit of training. The missed out meals will be served before and after Songkran.
Koh Tao is a tiny tropical island with great beaches and bays in the Gulf of Thailand
You can book extra activities locally with our rep on the island. She can book you on to Muay Thai sessions, a dive course, yoga sessions and island tours, like a boat trip around the island.
Thailand Fitness & Beaches Trip Dates
Apr 2018 Sun: 22 Apr 2018 Book Now Sun: 29 Apr 2018 Book Now
May 2018 Sun: 06 May 2018 Book Now Sun: 13 May 2018 Book Now Sun: 20 May 2018 Book Now Sun: 27 May 2018 Book Now
Jun 2018 Sun: 03 Jun 2018 Book Now Sun: 10 Jun 2018 Book Now Sun: 17 Jun 2018 Book Now Sun: 24 Jun 2018 Book Now
Jul 2018 Sun: 01 Jul 2018 Book Now Sun: 08 Jul 2018 Book Now Sun: 15 Jul 2018 Book Now Sun: 22 Jul 2018 Book Now Sun: 29 Jul 2018 Book Now
Aug 2018 Sun: 05 Aug 2018 Book Now Sun: 12 Aug 2018 Book Now Sun: 19 Aug 2018 Book Now Sun: 26 Aug 2018 Book Now
Sep 2018 Sun: 02 Sep 2018 Book Now Sun: 09 Sep 2018 Book Now Sun: 16 Sep 2018 Book Now Sun: 23 Sep 2018 Book Now Sun: 30 Sep 2018 Book Now
Oct 2018 Sun: 07 Oct 2018 Book Now Sun: 14 Oct 2018 Book Now Sun: 21 Oct 2018 Book Now Sun: 28 Oct 2018 Book Now
Nov 2018 Sun: 04 Nov 2018 Book Now Sun: 11 Nov 2018 Book Now Sun: 18 Nov 2018 Book Now Sun: 25 Nov 2018 Book Now
Dec 2018 Sun: 02 Dec 2018 Book Now Sun: 09 Dec 2018 Book Now Sun: 16 Dec 2018 Book Now Sun: 23 Dec 2018 Book Now Sun: 30 Dec 2018 Book Now
Jan 2019 Sun: 06 Jan 2019 Book Now Sun: 13 Jan 2019 Book Now Sun: 20 Jan 2019 Book Now Sun: 27 Jan 2019 Book Now
Feb 2019 Sun: 03 Feb 2019 Book Now Sun: 10 Feb 2019 Book Now Sun: 17 Feb 2019 Book Now Sun: 24 Feb 2019 Book Now
Mar 2019 Sun: 03 Mar 2019 Book Now Sun: 10 Mar 2019 Book Now Sun: 17 Mar 2019 Book Now Sun: 24 Mar 2019 Book Now Sun: 31 Mar 2019 Book Now
Apr 2019 Sun: 07 Apr 2019 Book Now Sun: 14 Apr 2019 Book Now Sun: 21 Apr 2019 Book Now Sun: 28 Apr 2019 Book Now
May 2019 Sun: 05 May 2019 Book Now Sun: 12 May 2019 Book Now Sun: 19 May 2019 Book Now Sun: 26 May 2019 Book Now
Jun 2019 Sun: 02 Jun 2019 Book Now Sun: 09 Jun 2019 Book Now Sun: 16 Jun 2019 Book Now Sun: 23 Jun 2019 Book Now Sun: 30 Jun 2019 Book Now
Jul 2019 Sun: 07 Jul 2019 Book Now Sun: 14 Jul 2019 Book Now Sun: 21 Jul 2019 Book Now Sun: 28 Jul 2019 Book Now
Aug 2019 Sun: 04 Aug 2019 Book Now Sun: 11 Aug 2019 Book Now Sun: 18 Aug 2019 Book Now Sun: 25 Aug 2019 Book Now
Sep 2019 Sun: 01 Sep 2019 Book Now Sun: 08 Sep 2019 Book Now Sun: 15 Sep 2019 Book Now Sun: 22 Sep 2019 Book Now Sun: 29 Sep 2019 Book Now
Oct 2019 Sun: 06 Oct 2019 Book Now Sun: 13 Oct 2019 Book Now Sun: 20 Oct 2019 Book Now Sun: 27 Oct 2019 Book Now
Nov 2019 Sun: 03 Nov 2019 Book Now Sun: 10 Nov 2019 Book Now Sun: 17 Nov 2019 Book Now Sun: 24 Nov 2019 Book Now
Dec 2019 Sun: 01 Dec 2019 Book Now Sun: 08 Dec 2019 Book Now Sun: 15 Dec 2019 Book Now Sun: 22 Dec 2019 Book Now Sun: 29 Dec 2019 Book Now
Jan 2020 Sun: 05 Jan 2020 Book Now Sun: 12 Jan 2020 Book Now Sun: 19 Jan 2020 Book Now Sun: 26 Jan 2020 Book Now
Feb 2020 Sun: 02 Feb 2020 Book Now Sun: 09 Feb 2020 Book Now Sun: 16 Feb 2020 Book Now Sun: 23 Feb 2020 Book Now
Mar 2020 Sun: 01 Mar 2020 Book Now Sun: 08 Mar 2020 Book Now Sun: 15 Mar 2020 Book Now Sun: 22 Mar 2020 Book Now Sun: 29 Mar 2020 Book Now
Apr 2020 Sun: 05 Apr 2020 Book Now Sun: 12 Apr 2020 Book Now Sun: 19 Apr 2020 Book Now Sun: 26 Apr 2020 Book Now
May 2020 Sun: 03 May 2020 Book Now Sun: 10 May 2020 Book Now Sun: 17 May 2020 Book Now Sun: 24 May 2020 Book Now Sun: 31 May 2020 Book Now
Jun 2020 Sun: 07 Jun 2020 Book Now Sun: 14 Jun 2020 Book Now Sun: 21 Jun 2020 Book Now