Absolutely! You can take parts out or add more in, everything is customisable so just ask us for suggestions. Remember we have been on all of the trips so we can tailor make the best itinerary for you and your budget.
If you like beaches, this is YOUR trip! From island hopping in Thailand on to Bali and the Gili islands on to and awesome surf trip in Indonesia. Then Australia, all along the East Coast before rewarding yourself with some serious Pacific beach time on a paradise islands of Fiji! Four awesome countries with loads of beach-time, activities and culture.
Round The World Tropical Beaches -Thailand – Bali – Australia – Fiji: Trip Highlights
Duration between 10 weeks and 6 months.
Perfect if you love beaches and time is not an issue, After lots of beach time in Thailand and Indonesia you can travel up the east coast in Australia in 3 weeks or 6 months (flexible) before heading to Fiji.
You will start off with soaking up lots of culture for the first 2 weeks. The north of Thailand has many hidden gems… and elephants! Then, after a night in in Bangkok, its time to have 2 gorgeous weeks on the best tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand. The perfect mix of action, adventure fullmoon parties and new mates in the best paradise Islands. We include Muay Thai or Yoga, SUP, a free Xtreme Discover Scuba dive morning, an amazing adventure day, full moon party and more. You can add on an open water course if you wish and let’s face it with the great diving destinations on this itinerary it would the wrong not too! All of your accommodation included and its fully guided!
Trip 1 in Bali is out 10 day Island hopping trip: See amazing sights, explore majestic temples, splash around in waterfalls, visit an active volcano, wander through rice fields, enjoy local coffee, discover islands and kick back on beautiful beaches. See wild monkeys, shop the markets, indulge in delicious food, learn to surf, snorkel in the crystal clear sea & dance the night away at the parties that Bali is famous for. You are never alone with our small intimate groups (up to 20 people) this is the perfect way to make new friends and share the experience.
The second trip is an amazing surf trip. Another 8 days, making your time in Indonesia over two weeks! You’ll experience amazing surf breaks, super fun nightlife, adventurous road trips, stunning remote locations, classic characters and of course the surfing will be awesome!! Surf in Bali, Nusa Lembongan and Java with friendly local surf instructor/guides. We also include a manta ray snorkelling trip and snorkel gear.
Then we head to Australia. Your first week we will be a busy one meeting loads of new mates as you join our Sydney Connection group. You then have plenty of time to explore the East coast on a hop on hop off bus pass as everything from here on out is flexible on time. If you want to work in Australia on a working holiday Visa no problem. You will travel from Sydney to Cairns (the perfect location to dive the Great Barrier Reef) before flying on to Fiji.
This amazing 9 Day trip which includes travel around Viti Levu Island, Robinson Crusoe Island, Beachcomber Island and Mantaray Island! Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches, Robinson Crusoe Island, Mantaray Island, Beachcomber Island, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek and waterfall swimming. Not a bad way to end an epic trip!
Round The World Tropical Beaches -Thailand – Bali – Australia – Fiji Photos
- Thailand: Thailand Experience: 4 weeks (set start date)
- Bali: Bali Epic 10 Days (set start date)
- Bali: Surf Experience (set start dates)
- Australia: Sydney ConneXion: 7 nights (set start date)
- Australia: OzExperience Bruce pass, bus pass. Flexible start dates. Min 14 days, advised 3 weeks (or longer!!)
- Fiji: Feejee Experience Triple Treat. 9 days. Flexible start date, but once started its 9 days
See all the trips in details below.
Experience Thailand with our top selling trip. Four adventure-filled weeks, that will take you from Bangkok to the heart of Thailand, to the tropical beaches of Koh Tao. Our included airport collection, Thai guides, guaranteed group numbers and jam-packed itinerary make this ideal for first time or solo travellers. Meet new people, make new friends, plus choose from 5 awesome activities for your 3rd week and have an unforgettable month-long journey.
Link to Xtreme Thailand Experience.
See amazing sights, explore majestic temples, splash around in waterfalls, visit an active volcano, wander through rice fields, enjoy local coffee, discover islands and kick back on beautiful beaches. See wild monkeys, shop the markets, indulge in delicious food, learn to surf, snorkel in the crystal clear sea & dance the night away at the […]
Link to Epic Bali 10 Days.
The quintessential paradise island destination, Fiji is the perfect destination to escape to find yourself. Clear turquoise seas, amazing snorkelling and a great backpacker trail, you are sure to have amazing nights, and good times. The trouble is you will probably never want to leave. Various hop on hop off passes to choose from, all-inclusive and transport only options.
Link to Fiji Experience.
You’ll experience amazing surf breaks, super fun nightlife, adventurous road trips, stunning remote locations, classic characters and of course, the surfing will be awesome!! 3 Epic Surf Islands in 8 fully guided days! Bali Red Island In Java & Lembongan!
Link to Bali Surf Xplorer 8 Days
Bruce Pass Oz Experience The Bruce Pass from Oz Experience allows you to travel from Sydney to Cairns on a flexible hop on hop off backpacker bus. Guides accompany you all the way and it is one of the most popular backpacking options to get you up the East Coast. We will beat any price on this pass.
This is the ultimate beginning to an epic adventure in Australia. The Sydney ConneXion is all about having an amazing first week, meeting new friends and doing some incredible adventures fully guided in one of the coolest cities in the world. Whilst you’re out having fun we take care of all the hassle enabling you to get set up with a job with a 12 month membership access of the best backpacker job network in Australia. Everything is taken care for you so no worries about arriving in Australia this can turn into one of the most daunting yet exciting things you will ever do!
Link to Australia Sydney ConneXion
Included in the trip see details below. However slight changes can be made. check at time of booking on the individual programmes or have a chat with one of our travel consultants.
The First 2 weeks
- Personal meet & greet at the airport
- Transfers to your hotel in Bangkok
- Meet your other adventurers: Access to online buddy lists before you leave!
- Unforgettable Bangkok city tour
- Wat Arun, Wat Pho & Reclining Buddha
- 13 nights total accommodation in high standard guesthouses and homestays
- Breakfast during the first 2 weeks
- Some delicious meals included
- A 2 day elephant experience with food included
- River rafting experience
- 2 days of trekking in a stunning national park
- Night markets & Nights Out
- Cookery class
- 24 hour emergency support
- Maximum group size 26
- Overnight Transfer to Koh Tao
On Koh Tao
- Koh Tao adventure day which includes:
- Boat around the island
- Snorkelling in crystal clear waters round a tropical paradise island
- Spectacular trek up to an incredible view point
- Koh Tao Extra Activities Included
- Beach BBQ after beach Clean up day
- Beach Clean up day
- Stand Up Paddling
- Xtreme Discover Scuba Dive
- Koh Tao activity option Week inclusions (pick one option):
- Get fit pack: 5 Muay Thai Sessions (5 hours), all equipment (for rent included) and training one on one with a Muay Thai Trainer
- Get ripped pack: 4 Crossfit sessions. These 4 classes will teach you all the basic movements and techniques for CrossFit
- Xtreme Freediving Pack: a 2 day beginner free diving course
- Relax With Yoga: 5 yoga sessions spread out over 5 days
- The learn to dive course includes a full PADI open water course, course materials, instruction and 4 dives
- Fullmoon Party
- All Accommodation
- Breakfast on arrival on Koh Tao
- 12 nights accommodation in standard fan room in Koh Tao at our luxury resort
- Free Wi-Fi at the accommodation
- Pick up from the boat and transfer to the resort in Koh Tao by taxi
- Back up & support second to none. Services of our tour leaders and English-speaking reps who are available and based locally 24/7.
Indonesia Bali Backpacker:
- Airport pick up
- 9 nights accommodation
- All transport
- All activities as per itinarary
- Private guide & driver
- Support & advice for onward travel around south east Asia
Indonesia Bali Surf Explorer:
- Pre departure information
- Accommodation as per selection
- Surf lessons and guiding
- Transport to the different surf locations: Bali, Nusa Lembongan and Java
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transport to the surf spots
- Daily big breakfast
- All surf equipment for rent
- Airport transfer
- 7 nights accommodation in a dorm in Sydney
- Guided Sydney city tour
- Harbour cruise day trip
- 2 night beach escape
- Sand dune off roading
- National park bush walk
- Dolphin trip
- Sydney party bus pub crawl
- Sydney beaches tour
- Just landed info session
- Online RSA for QLD, NT,WA,SA
- Bar skills course
- Job search assistance for 12 months
- Cv review
- Mail forwarding for 12 months
- Bank account set up
- Sim Card activated number given on arrival
- Tax file number arranged
- Medicare organised
- Tax refund advice
- Travellers Discount Card
- Free in Sydney offices
- 24 hour emergency number
- Assistance form the locally based team
- Detailed pre departure pack before you leave
- Oz experience Bruce pass
- One way travel between Sydney and Cairns (or vice versa)
- Surf Lesson (Byron Bay)
- 1N Magnetic Island stopover (Townsville)
- Atherton Tablelands (Cairns)
- 1 night at Mango Bay Resort
- 1 night at Uprising Beach Resort
- 1 night at Volivoli Beach
- 1 night in Nadi
- 2 nights at Beachcomber Island Resort
- 3 nights at Mantaray Island Resort
Boat transfers to Beachcomber Island, then onto Mantaray Island before returning to Nadi. Also includes continental breakfast on the first 3 mornings and all meals on Beachcomber Island!
- Flights (although we can help arrange – budget up to £1800)
- Travel Insurance
- Spending money
- Meals other than those included on the itineraries
- Accommodation in Australia (except first 7 nights)
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply ask us! We have travelled extensively to these destinations can give you first-hand advice as to what to do expect.
The cost of your airline travel is not included in the trip, we can put you in touch with our preferred round the world flight partners who can help with booking the necessary flights to complete the trip. Expect to pay in the region of about £1300 – £2000 for a standard round the world flight.
Special payment conditions
On round the world bookings we can stage payment to make it easier to save, you can of course pay all at once.
- Time of booking if travelling in more than 6 months -25% deposit of the balance
- At 16 Weeks until departure – 50% of the balance
- 12 weeks before departure – the remaining 25% balance.
This ensures you have enough time to save for your flights, spending money and insurance.
Round The World Tropical Beaches -Thailand – Bali – Australia – Fiji Trip Dates
28 April 2019
02 June 2019
30 June 2019
28 July 2019
25 August 2019
29 September 2019
27 October 2019
24 November 2019
15 December 2019
2020 start dates
Saturday 25 January 2020
Saturday 22 February 2020
Saturday 07 March 2020
Sunday 22 March 2020
Saturday 05 April2020
Saturday 19 April 2020
Sunday 17 May 2020
Sunday 21 June 2020
Sunday 05 July 2020
Saturday 18 July 2020
Sunday 02 August 2020
Sunday 16 August 2020
Sunday 13 September 2020
Sunday 11 October 2020
Thursday 12 November 2020
Friday 11 December 2020