Yes you can, but the reason we have not put it online is because the price is an extra 65 USD a night (Over Christmas and new year it’s even more.
Train as a professional Divemaster in one of East Africa’s most beautiful beach front settings, with the Indian Ocean providing the backdrop for an incredible couple of months living the life and saying in our funky stunning accommodation! Diving with manta rays, humpback whales and whale sharks everyday! Tofo, has one of the highest populations of juvenile whale sharks in the world so is a great place to do some whale shark diving.
Africa is often overlooked as a place to do your Divemaster course and regrettably so because in Tofo you have some of the best diving in the world. The biggest draw is undoubtedly the whale shark and the worlds highest population of juvenile whale sharks can be found here. It is the biggest fish in the ocean and can grow to 12 m or more and weigh up to 15 tons! But there is so much more too..
Mozambique Divemaster Course & Whale shark Diving Photos
Mozambique Divemaster Course & Whale shark Diving: Trip Highlights
- Very diverse marine life including whale sharks, manta rays, dolphins and even the guitar shark. Rock on!
- Training at a cool dive school, with a great atmosphere, lots of backpackers diving there, and with some of the best in whale shark trackers in the world on the staff.
- Get free diving up to 60 dives (necessary for your Divemaster) while working and completing your courser. You will do as many dives and ocean safaris as possible.
- Leave here fully qualified to work and lead dives in any diving centre worldwide
- Chilling out in a a funky resort, enjoying parties, barbeques, the amazing pool with bar! And the laid-back lifestyle in a tropical paradise setting.
- Experiencing the culture of Mozambique, a country that seems to be lost in time, and set in one of the most beautiful African environments.
- Gaining a qualification that enables you to work in the diving industry anywhere in the world, but even if you don’t do that the lifestyle as you train is an unforgettable memory to keep.
- Optional surfing, ocean kayaking, and other adventures to be had.
Accommodation is in a really funky cool dorm, and offers you the perfect opportunity to meet your travel companions. Its has 5 bunk beds, lockers, ceiling fans, extra length mattresses, mosquito netting and an ensuite bathroom.
Please take own shower and beach towels as these are not supplied. The rooms are serviced by municipal power and each has 3-point 220V power point with 2-point adapters.
A Rough Idea of Price
All of our gap year holidays are completely customised to your needs and prices will therefore vary based on things like the time of year and level of accommodation; but we want to give you as good an idea of how much this itinerary will cost.
8 Week - Rescue to DM Dorm
8 Week - Zero To Hero Dorm
12 Week - Rescue to DM Dorm
12 Week - Zero To Hero Dorm