The camp is located in Canggu a super popular spot in Bali. It’s away from the typically touristy areas, and a little bit quieter which is more conducive to fitness training and relaxation. Yet at the same time, it is easily accessible to some of the hotspots and more lively areas.
This trip combines two of our best experiences in Bali; The Bali Fitness bootcamp and our awesome 10 day Bali Epic trip.
Bali Fitness & Beach Adventure: Trip Highlights
COMBINING TWO OF OUR BEST EXPERIENCES IN BALI, INDONESIA
This trip combines two of our best experiences in Bali; The Bali Fitness bootcamp and our awesome 10 day Bali Epic trip. Whilst joining us at bootcamp for a week or two to focus on your health might be your main priority, it is great to know that you are able to see and do that much more by adding on a 10-day adventure and really get the chance to experience the best of Bali. Besides, who wouldn’t want to show off their new Bali body, while exploring the rest of this beautiful place and visiting the pristine golden beaches that coat the island!?
BALI FITNESS BOOTCAMP
- A new lease of life, improved fitness and new friends in paradise!
- Motivation guaranteed! Train with fun, like-minded people and professional trainers! (don’t worry we are certainly not all in great shape :))
- Great nutrition with a healthy meal plan with an energy boosting menu
- Gorgeous luxury resort stay in Our Fitness resort or Deluxe resort
- Find a new addiction! One surf lesson in Bali included
- Awesome excursions to temples and sunset beaches!
10 DAY EPIC BALI TRIP
- Explore Majestic temples
- Discover beautiful waterfalls
- Visit the locals at the Monkey Forest
- Spend 3 nights on the stunning island of Gili Trawangan
- Experience Bali’s night-life at its finest.
Bali Fitness & Beach Adventure Photos
The first week starts with the fitness bootcamp.
- You can see the itinerary here.
Please note you will need to make your own way in a taxi to Koa Surfer hotel in Canggu on the Sunday before joining the Epic. This will cost about £5.
The second week beaches tour is the Epic Bali and you can see the itinerary here.
ACCOMMODATION AT BOOT CAMP
The training can take it out of you, so to relax after a hard session you stay in comfortable accommodation. There are two options for accommodation on the Bali Fitness Bootcamp. Both options are close the beach and to everything else as well, so you have plenty of opportunities to go explore. Taxis are cheap in Bali, and there are plenty of areas of interest you to visit including temples, resorts, beaches and areas of cultural interest. Day trips can be booked through our Bali team.
Boutique Shared Resort Accommodation
With a stunning pool and a shared room in our stunning Fitness resort.
The sleeping arrangements are based on airconditioned, shared ensuite mini dorms with max. 2 – 4 persons (mixed gender). Airconditioning operates ensuring you get a comfortable nights sleep.
ACCOMMODATION ON 10 DAY EPIC
Your 9 nights accommodation is fully included for this part of your trip and is a combination of some awesome hostels and surf hotels. The rooms are twins or doubles and you will share with the same sex unless you specify.To make it just that much better, all the spots you stay in have a pool. Which is always great to chill and relax by after a fun day of exploring.
- Pre departure information
- Access to online buddy system, meet others online before travelling
- Airport pick up
- Introduction by our rep
- Access to all training equipment and gym
- Access to online UF fitness App
- All group cross fit training sessions
- Bodyfit sessions (timetable dependent)
- Air-conditioned rooms in accommodation
- All accommodation of choice for the duration
- Meal plan with 2 meals per day, 6 days a week (breakfast and lunch – excluding Sundays)
- Five Yoga sessions a week
- One surf lesson per stay
- One amazing excursion per stay to temples and beaches
- Tranfer advise to get to the 10 day Epic Bali trip
EPIC BALI 10 DAY
- All Transport
- 9 Nights accommodation
- 10 breakfasts (lunch and dinners at own expense)
- Support & Advice for onward travel around South East Asia.
- Transfer to Canggu by Taxi (local payment £15)
- Local payment for 1st night of Epic Bali (£30)
- Transfer back to Bali from Gili at the end of the tour
- PLEASE NOTE: No lunch, dinner or drinks are included for the 10 day Epic. This at your own expense.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have nothing to worry about, our expert Group Leaders will help you book everything you need in order to get to where you’re heading, whether that be on to some more islands or back to the airport to catch a flight.
If you arrive a day early, accommodation is not included. Check in is only on Sunday. Airport pick up is included, all day at anytime but only on Sunday. If you arrive early you have to arrange your own transfer to the accommodation at the training camp.
At bootcamp, this depends on your own spending choices, but as 2 meals (breakfast and lunch) are covered per day, will not need much while you are training. Meals are not included on Sundays.
For your epic 10 day trip, We would recommend between £120 and £180 for the 10 days. Bali is very good value for money, so it really depends on how much you want to spend.
Yes! 90% of our clients who join the boot camp and our group trips are solo travellers. In fact far from this being a problem, we would encourage people to do so. It’s a very social environment and you will make friends very quickly.
High season is the dry season. Between April and September Bali is typically busier than usual. While temperatures are pretty constant all year round, it’s rainfall that can make the difference between the months.
The rainy season, which usually falls between December and Jan you can expect downpours happening mainly at night. It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to be constantly raining all the time, you can have some heavy rains, and then it is sunny again. It’s also cooler to train during rainy season. Can be more humid, however the training facility is airconditioned and the rooms are also airconditioned at night time. The boot camp runs all year, come rain or shine anyway.
You will need to fly into Bali Denpasar International Airport. After booking, you are asked to provide your flight details and we will meet you in arrivals outside of the airport. We will then transfer you to your accommodation by taxi.
Our local rep can help you book a taxi, it is a super close transfer as both locations are in Canggu.
Bali Fitness & Beach Adventure Trip Dates
Apr 2019 Sun: 28 Apr 2019 Book Now
May 2019 Sun: 05 May 2019 Book Now Sun: 12 May 2019 Book Now Sun: 19 May 2019 Book Now Sun: 26 May 2019 Book Now
Jun 2019 Sun: 02 Jun 2019 Book Now Sun: 09 Jun 2019 Book Now Sun: 16 Jun 2019 Book Now Sun: 23 Jun 2019 Book Now Sun: 30 Jun 2019 Book Now
Jul 2019 Sun: 07 Jul 2019 Book Now Sun: 14 Jul 2019 Book Now Sun: 21 Jul 2019 Book Now Sun: 28 Jul 2019 Book Now
Aug 2019 Sun: 04 Aug 2019 Book Now Sun: 11 Aug 2019 Book Now Sun: 18 Aug 2019 Book Now Sun: 25 Aug 2019 Book Now
Sep 2019 Sun: 01 Sep 2019 Book Now Sun: 08 Sep 2019 Book Now Sun: 15 Sep 2019 Book Now Sun: 22 Sep 2019 Book Now Sun: 29 Sep 2019 Book Now
Oct 2019 Sun: 06 Oct 2019 Book Now Sun: 13 Oct 2019 Book Now Sun: 20 Oct 2019 Book Now Sun: 27 Oct 2019 Book Now
Nov 2019 Sun: 03 Nov 2019 Book Now Sun: 10 Nov 2019 Book Now Sun: 17 Nov 2019 Book Now Sun: 24 Nov 2019 Book Now
Dec 2019 Sun: 01 Dec 2019 Book Now Sun: 08 Dec 2019 Book Now Sun: 15 Dec 2019 Book Now Sun: 22 Dec 2019 Book Now Sun: 29 Dec 2019 Book Now