Xtreme Bolivia ExperienceBook Now
Bolivia has so many highlights, making it an unmissable destination on your itinerary in South America. Perched high in the Andes, Bolivia possesses a list of accolades that makes any visit to the country Xtreme already. Flying into the worlds highest city, La Paz, you instantly get hit by the altitude. Bolivia has some extreme environments, the worlds largest salt pans, and the worlds most dangerous road (with 1000 metre drops in to the valley below.)
On the Xtreme Bolivia Experience, we will take you to all these interesting places, and you will achieve some pretty exciting adventures so cool that you will be recounting your tales to your mates for many years to come.
Trip activities include
- Mountain biking the “Death Road”
- Checking out the worlds highest city La Paz. It will take your breath away literally.
- Visiting the locomotive grave yard
- 3 day 2 night trip to the Salar De Uyuni
- Atacama Desert
- Luna Valley
- Day 1- Enjoy a free day in La Paz to acclimatize and visit the Witches’ Market. Accommodation not included
- Day 2 – Hit the Death Road! Bike downhill on a ride that is sure to make you go a bit weak at the knees. Just do not look down! Later that day take a night bus to Uyuni. Note you will be sleeping on the bus, and it can be pretty cold at night time so dress warm! The bus takes 11 hours.
- Day 3 – Head out on a great three days and two nights Salt Flats & Desert Adventure into one of the world’s largest salt pans. Accommodation included.
- Day 4 – Visit desert lakes and vast landscapes. Accommodation included.
- Day 5 – Take an early ride to Sol de Manana Geysers and go for a dip in the hot springs before returning to Uyuniand on to La Paz
We use a selection of checked out hostels on this trip. The accommodation is based on shared dorms and budget hostels. Due to the altitude on the Salar De Uyuni trip we advise taking a sleeping bag with you and warm clothing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Death Road downhill biking trip with all equipment guides and transport
- Meals during the Salar de Uyuni trip
- Jeep expedition to the Salar de Uyuni
- Services of locally based guides
- Pre departure information and support
- Transport to/from local bus terminals or Airport (except for pick-up in Uyuni)
- Travel Insurance
- Sleeping Bag (this can be hired in Uyuni)
- Accommodation except those offered on the included activity
- Food except for those offered on the included activity