Round The World Thailand & AustraliaBook Now
The Best Parts Of Thailand & Australia
This is a classic trip to some of the most popular backpacking locations. Stopping off in Thailand enroute is the perfect way to start, with rich culture incredible beaches and a great backpacker party scene you will do it all the Thailand Entourage. With one month enjoying a very full on mixed itinerary with plenty of action and mind blowing travel moments you will recharge and really get into the travel mood. Your next stop will be Australia, were we have an amazing first week planned for you, with job assistance if you want it. Which is perfect to help you work and travel Australia. Plus after that we include a flexible hop on hop off East coast pass so you can spend as little or as long as you like travelling from Sydney to Cairns doing some amazing activities en route. This is a cut-down version of our round the world Australasia program so if you want to add on places like New Zealand and Fiji you may want to check that one out too.
The Thailand Entourage
The Sydney ConneXion
Oz Experience Bruce Pass
So What is included and in what order?
- Thailand: Thailand Entourage: 4 weeks (set start date) (or join the Xtreme Thailand Experience instead)
- Australia: Sydney ConneXion: 7 nights (set start date)
- Australia: OzExperience Bruce pass, bus pass. Min 10 days, advised 2.5 weeks
- Time of booking if travelling in more than 6 months -25% deposit of the balance
- At 16 Weeks until departure – 50% of the balance
- 12 weeks before departure – the remaining 25% balance.
- Personally met at the airport
- Super nice Western guides
- All Accommodation
- Nights out (own expense but guided)
- Transport taking you to different parts of Thailand.
- Free Wi-Fi at most resorts
- Back up & support second to none. Services of our tour leaders and English-speaking reps who are available and based locally 24/7.
- Exploring the history and culture of Bangkok by visiting various temples
- The boat trip down the Chao Praya River
- Legendary night out on Koh San Road
- Shipwrecked adventure on bottle beach in Koh Pha Ngan
- Breathtaking sunsets in a bar with infinity pool
- Guided full moon party, with a much-needed hangover day and free massage
- Total wipeout course (also known as the late challenge)
- Koh Tao adventure day: Boat Round Trip to Koh Nang Yuang, plus snorkelling and viewpoint
- Stand up paddling hour
- Xtreme Gap Discover Scuba Dive
- Breakfast on arrival in Koh Tao
- Koh Tao activity option Week inclusions (Muay Thai or Yoga)
- Island introduction: on arrival we will take you out for a gorgeous Thai meal and introduce you to other Xtreme Gappers on the island. In Koh Tao there are plenty of Xtreme Gappers doing other programmes as well as the Thailand Entourage
- Plenty of beach time on one of the most beautiful tropical paradise islands of the world
- Airport transfer
- 7 nights accommodation in a dorm in Sydney
- Guided Sydney city tour
- Harbour cruise day trip
- 2 night beach escape
- Sand dune off roading
- National park bush walk
- Dolphin trip
- Sydney party bus pub crawl
- Sydney beaches tour
- Just landed info session
- Online RSA for QLD, NT,WA,SA
- Bar skills course
- Job search assistance for 12 months
- Cv review
- Australian bank account
- Mail forwarding for 12 months
- Sim Card activated number given on arrival
- Tax file number arranged
- Medicare organised
- Tax refund advice
- Travellers Discount Card
- Free in Sydney offices
- 24 hour emergency number
- Assistance form the locally based team
- Detailed pre departure pack before you leave
- Oz experience Bruce pass
- One way travel between Sydney and Cairns (or vice versa)
- Surf Lesson (Byron Bay)
- 1N Magnetic Island stopover (Townsville)
- Atherton Tablelands (Cairns)
- Flights (although we can help arrange – budget up to £1800)
- Travel Insurance
- Spending money
- Meals other than those included on the itineraries
- Accommodation unless stated in the included section.
South East Asia is a very interesting, fun, safe and beautiful part of the world. It has a well-trodden backpacking route for good reason. This group trip will show you the best sites in Vietnam, Thailand and Laos in a whopping 9 weeks!
A whirlwind tour round Southeast Asia. Discover Thailand with this beautiful culture and action on pristine paradise islands, then head to the mountains to explore and Laos on hop on hop off adventure, finally finishing up in Vietnam with a three week awesome adventure. Three stunning countries, 9 weeks and unforgettable experiences.
This trip is epic. Combining arguably two of the greatest backpacking routes in the world. You can immerse yourself in culture and good times in Southeast Asia. Prior to witnessing one of the most beautiful countries and adrenaline packed locations on the planet
So you want to do an amazing round the world trip, but not sure where to start? This is a pretty good option for you! The best parts of Thailand, Australia and New Zealand. All the must do activities, incredible places and incredible people await. From Thailand island hopping, to the East coast Australia and a mental few days in Queenstown, this is the perfect backpacking adventure.
Thailand & Australia offer the perfect mixture when you want to go travelling. Stopping off in Thailand you will be blown away by the culture, beaches and stunning beauty of the country. Featuring a month long Trip you can really do it all, lazy days on tropical beaches. Partying in Bangkok, temples and action. Then it's on to Australia, where you will have an amazing first week followed by an exciting adventure up the East coast.
The perfect mix of action, adventure, fullmoon parties and new mates in the best paradise Islands. This 4 week trip is a great way to see the many sides of Thailand whilst experiencing the varied nightlife, fun in the sun on some of the worlds best beaches and taking in stunning sites of Thailand. All of this with amazing guides and an epic group of new mates, perfect for solo and first time travellers.
Bruce Pass Oz Experience The Bruce Pass from Oz Experience allows you to travel from Sydney to Cairns on a flexible hop on hop off backpacker bus. Guides accompany you all the way and it is one of the most popular backpacking options to get you up the East Coast. We will beat any price on this pass.
This is the ultimate beginning to an epic adventure in Australia. The Sydney conneXion is all about having an amazing first week, meeting new friends and doing some incredible adventures fully guided in one of the coolest cities in the world. Whilst you're out having fun we take care of all the hassle enabling you to get set up with a job with a 12 month membership access of the best backpacker job network in Australia. Everything is taken care for you so no worries about arriving in Australia this can turn into one of the most daunting yet exciting things you will ever do!
Trip Frequently Asked Questions
Special payment conditions
On round the world bookings we can stage payment to make it easier to save, you can of course pay all at once.
This ensures you have enough time to save for your flights, spending money and insurance.
Included Thailand (Entourage)
Included: The inclusions on the programme pages detail the exact inclusions this is an overview.
Start dates with New Xtreme Thailand Experience
16 July 2017 – 12 August 2017
13 August 2017 – 09 September 2017
10 September 2017- 07 October 2017
12 November 2017 – 09 December 2017
10 December 2017 – 06 January 2018
14 January 2018 – 10 February 2018
04 February 2018 – 03 March 2018
11 March 2018 – 07 April 2018
08 April 2018 – 05 May 2018
06 May 2018 – 02 June 2018
03 June 2018 – 30 June 2018
08 July 2018 – 04 August 2018
05 August 2018 – 01 September 2018
02 September 2018 – 29 September 2018
30 September 2018 – 27 October 2018
28 October 2018 – 24 November 2018
25 November 2018 – 22 December 2018