Thailand – Indonesia – Australia – FijiBook Now
Duration between 10 weeks and 6 months.
Perfect if you love beaches and time is not an issue, After lots of beach time in Thailand and Indonesia you can travel up the east coast in Australia in 3 weeks or 6 months (flexible) before heading to Fiji.
You will start off with 4 weeks of amazing backpacking in Thailand. The perfect mix of action, adventure fullmoon parties and new mates in the best paradise Islands. We include Muay Thai or Yoga, SUP , a free Xtreme Discover Scuba dive moring, an amazing adventure day, full moon party and more. You can add on an open water course if you wish and let’s face it with the great diving destinations on this itinerary it would the wrong not too! All of your accommodation included and its fully guided!
Trip 1 in Bali is out 10 day Island hopping trip: See amazing sights, explore majestic temples, splash around in waterfalls, visit an active volcano, wander through rice fields, enjoy local coffee, discover islands and kick back on beautiful beaches. See wild monkeys, shop the markets, indulge in delicious food, learn to surf, snorkel in the crystal clear sea & dance the night away at the parties that Bali is famous for. You are never alone with our small intimate groups (up to 20 people) this is the perfect way to make new friends and share the experience.
The second trip is an amazing surf trip. Again 8 days, making your time in Indonesia over two weeks! You’ll experience amazing surf breaks, super fun nightlife, adventurous road trips, stunning remote locations, classic characters and of course the surfing will be awesome!! Surf in Bali, Nusa Lembongan and Java with friendly local surf instructor/guides. We also include a manta ray snorkelling trip and snorkel gear.
Then we head to Australia. Your first week we will be a busy one meeting loads of new mates as you join our Sydney Connection group. You then have plenty of time to explore the East coast on a hop on hop off bus pass as everything from here on out is flexible on time. If you want to work in Australia on a working holiday Visa no problem. You will travel from Sydney to Cairns (the perfect location to dive the Great Barrier Reef) before flying on to Fiji.
This amazing 10 Day trip which includes travel around Viti Levu Island, Robinson Crusoe Island, Beachcomber Island and Mantaray Island! Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches, Robinson Crusoe Island, Mantaray Island, Beachcomber Island, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek and waterfall swimming. Not a bad way to end an epic trip!
So what is included and in what order?
- Thailand: Thailand Entourage: 4 weeks (set start date) (or from 16-7 the Thailand Experience 2017)
- Bali: Bali Epic 10 Days (set start date)
- Bali: Surf Experience (set start dates)
- Australia: Sydney ConneXion: 7 nights (set start date)
- Australia: OzExperience Bruce pass, bus pass. Flexible start dates. Min 14 days, advised 3 weeks (or longer!!)
- Fiji: Feejee Experience Triple Treat. 10 days. Flexible start date, but once started its 10 days
See all the trips in details below.
- Time of booking if travelling in more than 6 months -25% deposit of the balance
- At 16 Weeks until departure – 50% of the balance
- 12 weeks before departure – the remaining 25% balance.
- Personally met at the airport
- Super nice Western guides
- All Accommodation
- Nights out (own expense but guided)
- Transport taking you to different parts of Thailand.
- Free Wi-Fi at most resorts
- Back up & support second to none. Services of our tour leaders and English-speaking reps who are available and based locally 24/7.
- Exploring the history and culture of Bangkok by visiting various temples
- The boat trip down the Chao Praya River
- Legendary night out on Koh San Road
- Shipwrecked adventure on bottle beach in Koh Pha Ngan
- Breathtaking sunsets in the Amsterdam bar infinity pool
- Guided full moon party, with a much-needed hangover day and free massage
- Total wipeout course (also known as the late challenge)
- Koh Tao adventure day
- Koh Tao activity option Week inclusions (Muay Thai or Yoga, or add on Diving!)
- Sup lesson
- Xtreme Gap Discover scuba dive moring
- Round trip to stunning island Koh Nang Yuan
- Breakfast on Arrival on Koh Tao
- Island introduction: on arrival we will take you out for a gorgeous Thai meal and introduce you to other Xtreme Gappers on the island. In Koh Tao there are plenty of Xtreme Gappers doing other programmes as well as the Xtreme Thailand Experience
- Plenty of beach time on one of the most beautiful tropical paradise islands of the world
- Opportunity to give something back with with eco-conservation activities
- Airport pick up
- 9 nights accommodation
- All transport
- All activities
- Private guide & driver
- Support & advice for onward travel around south east Asia
- Pre departure information
- Accommodation as per selection
- Surf lessons and guiding
- Transport to the different surf locations: Bali, Nusa Lembongan and Java
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transport to the surf spots
- Daily big breakfast
- All surf equipment for rent
- Airport transfer
- 7 nights accommodation in a dorm in Sydney
- Guided Sydney city tour
- Harbour cruise day trip
- 2 night beach escape
- Sand dune off roading
- National park bush walk
- Dolphin trip
- Sydney party bus pub crawl
- Sydney beaches tour
- Just landed info session
- Online RSA for QLD, NT,WA,SA
- Bar skills course
- Job search assistance for 12 months
- Cv review
- Mail forwarding for 12 months
- Bank account set up
- Sim Card activated number given on arrival
- Tax file number arranged
- Medicare organised
- Tax refund advice
- Travellers Discount Card
- Free in Sydney offices
- 24 hour emergency number
- Assistance form the locally based team
- Detailed pre departure pack before you leave
- Oz experience Bruce pass
- One way travel between Sydney and Cairns (or vice versa)
- Surf Lesson (Byron Bay)
- 1N Magnetic Island stopover (Townsville)
- Atherton Tablelands (Cairns)
- 1 night at Mango Bay Resort
- 1 night at Uprising Beach Resort
- 1 night at Volivoli Beach
- 1 night in Nadi
- 2 nights at Beachcomber Island Resort
- 3 nights at Mantaray Island Resort
- Flights (although we can help arrange – budget up to £1800)
- Travel Insurance
- Spending money
- Meals other than those included on the itineraries
- Accommodation in Australia (except first 7 nights)
South East Asia is a very interesting, fun, safe and beautiful part of the world. It has a well-trodden backpacking route for good reason. This group trip will show you the best sites in Vietnam, Thailand and Laos in a whopping 9 weeks!
A whirlwind tour round Southeast Asia. Discover Thailand with this beautiful culture and action on pristine paradise islands, then head to the mountains to explore and Laos on hop on hop off adventure, finally finishing up in Vietnam with a three week awesome adventure. Three stunning countries, 9 weeks and unforgettable experiences.
This trip is epic. Combining arguably two of the greatest backpacking routes in the world. You can immerse yourself in culture and good times in Southeast Asia. Prior to witnessing one of the most beautiful countries and adrenaline packed locations on the planet
So you want to do an amazing round the world trip, but not sure where to start? This is a pretty good option for you! The best parts of Thailand, Australia and New Zealand. All the must do activities, incredible places and incredible people await. From Thailand island hopping, to the East coast Australia and a mental few days in Queenstown, this is the perfect backpacking adventure.
Thailand & Australia offer the perfect mixture when you want to go travelling. Stopping off in Thailand you will be blown away by the culture, beaches and stunning beauty of the country. Featuring a month long Trip you can really do it all, lazy days on tropical beaches. Partying in Bangkok, temples and action. Then it's on to Australia, where you will have an amazing first week followed by an exciting adventure up the East coast.
Start your trip with a stunning group trip through Thailand culture, actions and lots of well deserved beach time, get cultured up in Laos, join the tubing in Vang Vieng before getting serious and join or the Outback Cowboy course or the Learn to earn on sailing yachts course in Australia!
Head round the world from West to East taking in the sites and sounds of South East Asia ´s Thailand and Laos, before heading to Australia and New Zealand for some serious action! Finish up in the USA completing an awesome road trip from LA to New York before flying home.
The perfect mix of action, adventure, fullmoon parties and new mates in the best paradise Islands. This 4 week trip is a great way to see the many sides of Thailand whilst experiencing the varied nightlife, fun in the sun on some of the worlds best beaches and taking in stunning sites of Thailand. All of this with amazing guides and an epic group of new mates, perfect for solo and first time travellers.
See amazing sights, explore majestic temples, splash around in waterfalls, visit an active volcano, wander through rice fields, enjoy local coffee, discover islands and kick back on beautiful beaches. See wild monkeys, shop the markets, indulge in delicious food, learn to surf, snorkel in the crystal clear sea & dance the night away at the [...]
The quintessential paradise island destination, Fiji is the perfect destination to escape to find yourself. Clear turquoise seas, amazing snorkelling and a great backpacker trail, you are sure to have amazing nights, and good times. The trouble is you will probably never want to leave. Various hop on hop off passes to choose from, all-inclusive and transport only options.
You’ll experience amazing surf breaks, super fun nightlife, adventurous road trips, stunning remote locations, classic characters and of course, the surfing will be awesome!! 3 Epic Surf Islands in 8 fully guided days! Bali Red Island In Java & Lembongan!
Bruce Pass Oz Experience The Bruce Pass from Oz Experience allows you to travel from Sydney to Cairns on a flexible hop on hop off backpacker bus. Guides accompany you all the way and it is one of the most popular backpacking options to get you up the East Coast. We will beat any price on this pass.
This is the ultimate beginning to an epic adventure in Australia. The Sydney conneXion is all about having an amazing first week, meeting new friends and doing some incredible adventures fully guided in one of the coolest cities in the world. Whilst you're out having fun we take care of all the hassle enabling you to get set up with a job with a 12 month membership access of the best backpacker job network in Australia. Everything is taken care for you so no worries about arriving in Australia this can turn into one of the most daunting yet exciting things you will ever do!
Trip Frequently Asked Questions
Simply ask us! We have travelled extensively to these destinations can give you first-hand advice as to what to do expect.
Special payment conditions
On round the world bookings we can stage payment to make it easier to save, you can of course pay all at once.
This ensures you have enough time to save for your flights, spending money and insurance.
Included in the trip see details below. However slight changes can be made. check at time of booking on the individual programmes or have a chat with one of our travel consultants.
Indonesia Bali Backpacker:
Indonesia Bali Surf Explorer:
Boat transfers to Beachcomber Island, then onto Mantaray Island before returning to Nadi. Also includes continental breakfast on the first 3 mornings and all meals on Beachcomber Island!
Start dates with New Xtreme Thailand Experience
16 July 2017
13 August 2017
10 September 2017
12 November 2017
10 December 2017
14 January 2018
04 February 2018
11 March 2018
08 April 2018
06 May 2018
03 June 2018
08 July 2018
05 August 2018
02 September 2018
30 September 2018
28 October 2018
25 November 2018