Learn Spanish in Argentina
Always wanted to learn Spanish? Well, how about learning Spanish in Argentina while living in an amazingly fun hostel in Buenos Aires. Spend 4 hours per day, learning one of the world’s most romantic languages, whether you are a beginner, an intermediate or already at an advanced level. Our small group classes make it an ideal learning experience while living in a Spanish speaking country, the cultural
Our small group classes make it an ideal learning experience while living in a Spanish speaking country, the cultural exposure will help improve your Spanish and not to mention loads of fun to be had in Buenos Aires! Buenos Aires is the perfect place to start
Buenos Aires is the perfect place to start your adventure in Argentina, making friends, learning a new language and having an unforgettable experience at the same time. The hostel has an array of daily exciting activities and cultural experiences as well as your Spanish classes, so you can make the most of every day that you spend in Buenos Aires.
Learn Spanish in Argentina Highlights Include:
- Enjoy 4 hours of Spanish language sessions per day, from beginner to advanced level
- Discover beautiful Buenos Aires, the “Paris of Latin America” as you soak up the atmosphere in Argentina
- Stay in one of Buenos Aires’ most famous city hostels, make new friends and have fun!
- Enjoy a variety optional awesome activities and party nights from your city hostel base
- Practice the local lingo on the streets of the buzzing city
This programme is based in the iconic city of Buenos Aires, Argentina. You will receive up to 20 hours of fun and entertaining Spanish language lessons per week. Also, you will stay in a unique central city hostel location which offers a choice of some brilliant optional activities. This is the perfect way to get that South American cultural injection and experience Argentina like it should be.
Spanish Language Classes
Arrival day is always on a Sunday and your Spanish lessons will begin on the Monday . You will be learning in small groups at either beginner, intermediate or advanced level.
Classes are held daily, from Monday to Friday and run for 4 hours per day (a total of 20 hours per week). All courses include a study of grammar through theory and practice, and work on vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing exercises. It is important to note that lessons are held completely in Spanish; this by far the best way to immerse yourself in the full Spanish-speaking experience, dive in head first!
Extra Activities and Cultural Excursions
Our hostel is always busy, so while you are living and learning Spanish, you’ll get to make lots of new friends and spend lots of free time enjoying all the exciting daily optional activities provided. These extra activities are a great way to improve your Spanish and of course are just good old plain fun.
Activities on offer while you are with us may include:
- An unforgettable Buenos Aires City bike tour
- A walking tour to the buzzing La Boca district and the beautiful colourful artists’ area of Caminito
- A tango night and 3-course dinner
- Argentinian Rooftop ‘Asado’ (BBQ) at the hostel
- Party nights
- Happy hour at the hostel bar
- Tickets for entry to some of Buenos Aires’ premier nightclubs
- Trips to the famous football stadium in Buenos Aires to see a live match
- Urban art graffiti tour
Please note that these optional activities are all at an extra cost to you.
For your stay in Buenos Aires, you will be staying in a hostel, located in a beautiful five-story, 19th-century house, built around a qaint, colonial-era atrium. The Spanish lessons are also given in the same building, so that’s super easy.
You will be staying in comfortable shared, mixed-sex dorm accommodation, with shared facilities. The rooms are well-kept with comfortable beds, free Wi-Fi access. A full laundry service is also offered at your hostel. If you prefer, single or twin room upgrades, please let us know, there is an extra cost; please ask for details at the time of booking.
Your Breakfast is also included. Other than this you’ll need to allow spending money for all of your remaining meals. With kitchen facilities and a bar at your hostel, as well as a city full of Argentine cuisine just minutes away, you won’t have any trouble finding delicious food round every corner. its also a bit of a social event, and people tend to hang out together and make dinner arrangements during the day. Its super social!
Hostel facilities include:
- Bar & restaurant
- Kitchen for you to use
- Pool and board games
- Free housekeeping in the rooms
- Recreation & reading room
- Roof terrace
- TV and DVD lounge
- Free internet access
- Fax and telephone
- Book exchange
- Free medical assistance 24 hrs
- Safety boxes
- Free storage room
- 24-hours check in
- 24-hours hot water
- 24-hours security
- Advice about touring the city and the country
- Free city maps
- Lockers for free
- Wi-Fi zone
- Currency exchange
Trip Frequently Asked Questions
- Airport transfer
- All accommodation
- Use of Kitchen
- 20 hours Spanish Lessons per week
- 24 Hour Support including Medical Assistance
- Party Nights at the Hostel
- Most meals
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Activities