La TomatinaBook Now
Take a sleepy Spanish pueblo…
Barcelona and Tomatina Option
- Barcelona and Tomatina = stay in Barcelona from28-29th Aug and then ride with us to Tomatina and back on 31st of August.
- Free walking tour of Barcelona with the funniest guides on two legs one Barcelona activity: boat cruise, Spanish cooking class or bike tour
- “I <3 BCN wristband” which allows free nightclub entry and discounts to bars and restaurantsbus from Barcelona – Pucol and back
- Bus from Barcelona – Pucol and back2 nights camping accommodation at our campsite just outside Valencia with tent, mattress and sleeping bag
- 2 nights camping accommodation at our campsite just outside Valencia with tent, mattress and sleeping bag
2 breakfasts, one dinner
- One dinner
- Tomatina ticket and bus to and from festival
- Tomatina ticket and bus to and from festivalWater & wine fight the night before La Tomatina
- Water & wine fight the night before La Tomatina
- Awesome guide
We stay just north of Valencia city, in a beach town called Puzol (Puçol in the local lingo – it’s pronounced Puthol though, confusing right? Puzol is well connected to Valencia city, and we have our own private shuttles for the festivals, and for visits to town. Puzol is located on a stretch of beautiful Mediterranean beaches and every year we arrive and blow the town’s collective mind.
Our camp is beachside…. you can get out of your tent, make a beeline for the beach and be splashing about within 5 minutes of opening your sangria-soaked eye sockets. The campsite is not wild in the slightest, with full-time security, a bar, restaurant and shop onsite, a great swimming pool with slide, clean amenities, great authentic Spanish atmosphere (it’s not uncommon to be invited into a family’s caravan for a meal of authentic local paella).
The campsite is not wild in the slightest, with full-time security, a bar, restaurant and shop onsite, a great swimming pool with slide, clean amenities, great authentic Spanish atmosphere (it’s not uncommon to be invited into a family’s caravan for a meal of authentic local paella).
The address of the campsite is: Camping Pucol, Camí Riu Turia, 3, 46530 Puzol Playa, Valencia
Frequently Asked Questions
The city council follows a short list of instructions for the safety of the participants and the festival:
- The tomatoes have to be squashed before throwing to avoid injuries.
- No other projectiles except tomatoes are allowed.
- Participants have to give way to the truck and lorries.
- The festival doesn’t allow ripping off T-shirts.
- After the second shot indicative of ending the tomato hurl, no tomatoes should be thrown.
We stay in a campsite which is by the beach in a small Mediterranean town called Puzol. This is preferable to staying in Valencia where the price of accommodation skyrockets for the weekend. You buy your ticket to Puzol (Pucol, pronounced ‘Puthol’) from the Main Hall of Estacion del Norte. They cost 2 bucks, which is bubblegum money. There are two ticket counters, one air-conditioned glass box that sells long distance trips and one right smack bang in the middle of the main hall that sells short journeys. PuÃ§ol is just up the road from Valencia, so make sure you sweat it out in the main hall, ok? The ticket waitress will tell you the platform.
Once you reach Pucol, give us a call wIse will be doing pickups every our from 9am-5pm on the day before Tomatina. If you arrive on other days or outside these times, you can call us between 9am & 7pm for a pickup. After that, you just jump in a 5 minute cab. Same deal for if you arrive before 9am.
Want More Check Out The Xtreme Passport.
|3 (Days)||Meet Us There||£ 169 Book Now|
|4 (Days)||Barcelona Tomatina Combo||£ 315 Book Now|
- Transfers to and from the Tomato fight
- Camping accommodation in pre-erected twin share tents with mattress and sleeping bag provided
- Tasty breakfast each morning
- Hearty dinner every second evening
- Experienced guides to lead you through the mayhem
- A Bloody Mary on the morning of La Tomatina Festival
- Massive Stoke campsite party
- Beach games
- Unlimited beer and sangria for only €10 per day
- Tomatina Ticket for €17.50
- Water and Wine fight on the night of Aug 29th – for only €20 including return coaches and boxes of wine to get you into the spirit of things. Coaches leave at 10pm from the campsite.
- Official After-Party Ticket for €15 – includes return bus transport and entrance, while the public price is €20
- Solo tent upgrade €20 per night
- Special Stoke printed T-shirts for €15,
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Bring a change of clothes on the bus especially on the day trip, or you won’t be getting past the driver.
- Please note the Spanish Government are now charging for La Tomatina Festival entrance, so the bracelets are €17.50 (included in package trips). This change means increased security at the festival, a better entry area and greater organisation.
- Airport transfer
- Spending money
- Travel insurance (EHIC will cover this)
- Tickets for entrance to Tomatina (€15 local payment)
Please contact us for availability