Bali Fitness & Beaches AdventureBook Now
Combining two of our best experiences in Bali, Indonesia
This trip combines two of our best experiences in Bali; The Bali Fitness bootcamp and our awesome 10 day Bali Epic trip. Whilst joining us at bootcamp for a week or two to focus on your health might be your main priority, it is great to know that you are able to see and do that much more by adding on a 10-day adventure and really get the chance to experience the best of Bali. Besides, who wouldn’t want to show off their new Bali body, while exploring the rest of this beautiful place and visiting the pristine golden beaches that coat the island!?
Bali Fitness Bootcamp
- A new lease of life, improved fitness and new friends in paradise!
- Motivation guaranteed! Train with fun, like-minded people and professional trainers! (don’t worry we are certainly not all in great shape :))
- Great nutrition with a healthy meal plan with an energy boosting menu
- Gorgeous luxury resort stay in Our Fitness Villa or Deluxe resort
- Find a new addiction! One surf lesson in Bali included
- Awesome excursion to Uluwatu temple and sunset beach!
10 Day Epic Bali Trip
- Explore Majestic temples
- Discover beautiful waterfalls
- Visit the locals at the Monkey Forest
- Spend 3 nights on the stunning island of Gili Trawangan
- Experience Bali’s night-life at its finest.
FOR FULL DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE INDIVIDUAL TRIPS BELOW.
The bali Fitness and adventure trip is put together exclusively by Xtreme Gap Year. This unique trip combines working on your fitness and exploring a new country and its beutiful culture and beaches.
- Pre departure information
- Access to online buddy system, meet others online before travelling
- Airport pick up
- Introduction by our rep
- Access to all training equipment and gym
- Weekly personalised training session 1 to 1*
- Access to online UF fitness App
- All group cross fit training sessions
- Bodyfit sessions (timetable dependent)
- Use of Volleyball, Basketball and Soccer fields
- Air-conditioned rooms in accommodation (Ac works at night time and evenings only)
- All accommodation of choice for the duration
- Meal plan with 2 meals per day, 6 days a week (breakfast and lunch – excluding Sundays)
- Five Yoga sessions a week
- One surf lesson per stay
- One amazing excursion per stay to temples and beaches
- Tranfer advise to get to the 10 day Epic Bali trip
- All Transport
- 9 Nights accommodation
- 10 breakfasts (lunch and dinners at own expense)
- Support & Advice for onward travel around South East Asia.
- Transfer to Canggu by Taxi (local payment £15)
- Local payment for 1st night of Epic Bali (£30)
- Transfer back to Bali from Gili at the end of the tour
- PLEASE NOTE: No lunch, dinner or drinks are included for the 10 day Epic. This at your own expense.
Oct 2017 Sun: 08 Oct 2017 Book Now
Nov 2017 Sun: 05 Nov 2017 Book Now
Dec 2017 Sun: 03 Dec 2017 Book Now
Jan 2018 Sun: 07 Jan 2018 Book Now
Feb 2018 Sun: 04 Feb 2018 Book Now
Mar 2018 Sun: 04 Mar 2018 Book Now
Apr 2018 Sun: 01 Apr 2018 Book Now
May 2018 Sun: 06 May 2018 Book Now
Jun 2018 Sun: 03 Jun 2018 Book Now
Jul 2018 Sun: 01 Jul 2018 Book Now
Aug 2018 Sun: 05 Aug 2018 Book Now
Sep 2018 Sun: 02 Sep 2018 Book Now
Oct 2018 Sun: 07 Oct 2018 Book Now
Nov 2018 Sun: 04 Nov 2018 Book Now
Dec 2018 Sun: 02 Dec 2018 Book Now
Jan 2019 Sun: 06 Jan 2019 Book Now
Feb 2019 Sun: 03 Feb 2019 Book Now
Mar 2019 Sun: 03 Mar 2019 Book Now
Apr 2019 Sun: 07 Apr 2019 Book Now
May 2019 Sun: 05 May 2019 Book Now
Jun 2019 Sun: 02 Jun 2019 Book Now
Jul 2019 Sun: 07 Jul 2019 Book Now
Aug 2019 Sun: 04 Aug 2019 Book Now
Sep 2019 Sun: 01 Sep 2019 Book Now
Oct 2019 Sun: 06 Oct 2019 Book Now
Nov 2019 Sun: 03 Nov 2019 Book Now
Dec 2019 Sun: 01 Dec 2019 Book Now
Working out in the morning, exploring lush green rice paddies and chilling by the amazing beaches of Bali in the afternoon. Eat Sleep Workout Repeat. Getting fit and healthy in a tropical paradise with Xtreme Gap Year is the perfect remedy for everything bad modern life can throw at you!
See amazing sights, explore majestic temples, splash around in waterfalls, visit an active volcano, wander through rice fields, enjoy local coffee, discover islands and kick back on beautiful beaches. See wild monkeys, shop the markets, indulge in delicious food, learn to surf, snorkel in the crystal clear sea & dance the night away at the [...]
ACCOMMODATION AT BOOT CAMP
The training can take it out of you, so to relax after a hard session you stay in comfortable accommodation. There are two options for accommodation on the Bali Fitness Bootcamp. Both options are close the beach and to everything else as well, so you have plenty of opportunities to go explore. Taxis are cheap in Bali, and there are plenty of areas of interest you to visit including temples, resorts, beaches and areas of cultural interest. Day trips can be booked through our Bali team.
Boutique Shared Villa Accommodation
With a stunning pool and a shared room in our stunning Fitness Villa you are in the midst of the action. Its a fun set up with roof top jacuzzi overlooking the ocean and a pool and communal living area on the ground floor. The villa is 150 metersthe the most stunning bay in Bali. The perfect set up to relax, meet other bootcampers and feel right at home. This is the social hub of the bootcamp but also large and private enough to have important relax and down time.
The sleeping arrangements are based on airconditioned, shared ensuite mini dorms with max. 2 – 4 persons (mixed gender). Airconditioning operates from 7 pm to 7 am ensuring you get a comfortable nights sleep.
Deluxe Resort Accommodation
If you do not wish to share and would like even more luxury, your fitness training will be complemented perfectly by a stay in our beautiful deluxe hotel option. Located right next to the best beach in Bali, you can relax in between training sessions on the white sands of Jimbaran, or at the stunning pool of the hotel. The luxury deluxe option is located 5 minute walk to the training camp and is the epitome of luxury. This exclusive resort is brand new in 2016 and caters to those with higher budgets.
Complete with stunning pool and roof top lounge with unrivaled views of Jimberan bay it is a lovely place to stay if you can afford the extra expense.
The Surrounding Area
Our stunning bootcamp is set in an exclusive quieter area of Bali called Jimberan. The perfect beach with views stunning rollers, its the perfect location for a mental and physical reset. You can also venture down to the traditional markets, enjoy fine dining with a selection of lovely restaurants or sunbathe on a white sandy beach. The beach and the hotel are separated by road, and along the road, there are local Seafood Cafés.
The location is rewarded by some of the best sunsets in Bali, with temples and plenty of points of interest nearby.
ACCOMMODATION ON 10 DAY EPIC
Your 9 nights accommodation is fully included for this part of your trip and is a combination of some awesome hostels and surf hotels. The rooms are twins or doubles and you will share with the same sex unless you specify.To make it just that much better, all the spots you stay in have a pool. Which is always great to chill and relax by after a fun day of exploring.
Trip Frequently Asked Questions
At bootcamp, this depends on your own spending choices, but as 2 meals (breakfast and lunch) are covered per day, will not need much while you are training. Meals are not included on Sundays.
For your epic 10 day trip, We would recommend between £120 and £180 for the 10 days. Bali is very good value for money, so it really depends on how much you want to spend.
High season is the dry season. Between April and September Bali is typically busier than usual. While temperatures are pretty constant all year round, it’s rainfall that can make the difference between the months.
The rainy season, which usually falls between December and Jan you can expect downpours happening mainly at night. It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to be constantly raining all the time, you can have some heavy rains, and then it is sunny again. It’s also cooler to train during rainy season. Can be more humid, however the training facility is airconditioned and the rooms are also airconditioned at night time. The boot camp runs all year, come rain or shine anyway.
EPIC BALI 10 DAY